Sideloader and sash guide

A handy person from Staten island says:
Hello. Looking for this Sideloader and sash guide. As per pics the metal case measures 23". The code stamped on the Sideloader is 22A. Top of Sideloader has what I'd describe as wings that slide into the track on the jamb. The sash guide attaches to the top of the sash. Hope you can help me. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F60B9627-7C9D-48BC-86FD-7B6C3D36EA29.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A89EB914-6ABA-48E3-B010-A2D67845652F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 87177FEC-89D8-497C-964D-FD5CAE181AC6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24DCF3BA-D820-427C-8956-B7503D69B5B5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3760766A-1836-423D-A683-99F02D262A96.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Your channel balance appears to be an older version of the S370-23. Since your balance is stamped with a 23A, I suggest selecting the 2210 stamp. Although, you may want to double check that your sash does weigh between 5 to 8lbs.

The top sash guide appears to be similar to the 18-065. Look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing guide to determine if this will be a fit for you.

Detail of 18-065
Detail of 18-065

Just to clarify. The balance is stamped with 22 A no 23A. But the balance is 23" too to tip. And I'm pretty sure that's the correct sash guide. Thank you again for always great care of me.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

It is my pleasure to assist! I'm glad that we can provide you with the parts and information you need.

In regard to the stamp, I do understand that yours is stamped with a 22A, my apologies for the typo. However, the recommended stamp would still be the 2210. If you are uncertain that this is the correct stamp, the next best thing to do would be to weigh the window.

Hi. Need some advise. I installed these balances including the wings in the slide bracket and put on the new sash guides. Everything is exactly the same as the original hardware. Balances same length same attachments top and bottom and sash guides exact as the originals. My problem is one balance is hidden in the sash as it should be but the opposite balance is protruding out of the bottom and I can't figure out why. I've taken them off several times and tried seeing an issue but I don't see anything wrong. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Renzo
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Renzo. I'm sorry to hear you're running into this issue. There could be quite a few different explanations for why this is happening, but the biggest culprit I can think of is the top sash guide. I would check to make sure that the balance on that side is properly settled under the guide. Maybe remove both the sash and the balance and then see how they interact off the window; sliding the balance up to the top sash guide by hand might give you an idea if there are any obstructions that are preventing it from being seated. Also make sure to check the track itself for anything that might get in the way. 

How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.