Silverline Product ID: 8601 Weatherstripping

A home owner from Delaware says:
In need of replacing this weatherstripping, however not sure which one should I be purchasing. Can you please help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9477.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9478.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9481.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9484.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9485.JPEG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to make out exactly what kind of seal you have from this photo. The condition of the original is a little too deteriorated and nothing we have looks similar to what I think your old shape might have been. I'm reminded a bit of our 58-183. This may be a good place to start, but ultimately it's going to come down to size. Measuring your original is easier said than done, but that is essentially where the buck stops. You will need to measure your original sample as carefully and as precisely as you can manage to verify whether our seal will replace it.

Profile view of 58-183
Profile view of 58-183

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.