Simonton window sash stop

A home owner from Round Hill VA says:
Opening is 2 ? X 3/16
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I can't be sure of what you need without seeing photos of the original part but I can tell you that we carry the 55-043 shown below. If you need a vent latch or another type of part, please get back to us with photos of the part that you need uninstalled and we can go from there. Thank you!

Alternate image for 55-043
Alternate image for 55-043

Profile view of 55-043
Profile view of 55-043

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0102.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. The part shown in your photo resembles the 26-354 sash vent stop. Review the dimensions below and the information listed on our product page to compare to your part.

Detail of 26-354
Detail of 26-354

Thanks Casey,
Need to order 6 - how do I proceed from here.
Chuck
Profile picture of Casey

Great, you are welcome to order this vent stops directly on our website by clicking on the highlighted 26-354 code, which will take you directly to the product page. You can also give our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929 if you'd prefer to place an order over the phone.

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.