Sliding Glass Door Handle Set Replacement

A contractor from Anaheim, CA says:
I am attempting to replace a Sliding glass door handle set. This handle has a internal hook that is farther from where it is secured to the panel than standard handles. I attempted to replace it with a Prime-line C 1001 - Patio Door Surface with Hook Latch but the Prime-Line handles hook would not line up with the keeper position due to the hook being closer to the panel than the old handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Handle Length
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding Door Installation Holes
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Thumb Lever
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Mortise Lock
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! We do not carry an exact replacement match for your handle set but I believe we may be able to supply you with a replacement or a suitable solution.

May I also see a photo of the existing keeper and where it is installed on the door?

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.