Sliding Mirror Door Bottom Track

A home owner from St Cloud Florida says:
I ordered part 23-240 which the grooves for wheels is to small. Based on researching your site I just ordered part 23-272 which seems to match the track I currently have. Can you just verify if I ordered the correct part ? If not I'll need to cancel the order. I just placed it 5 min ago. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Track width
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The main difference between the two tracks that you mentioned is that the 23-240 is designed to work with convex roller wheels, while the 23-272 is for concave wheels. You would need to determine which type of wheel that the door uses to confirm the best replacement option. See the video below for more information on these tracks. 

From there, you'll also need to compare the distance between the rails that the wheels ride on to confirm that the doors will have space to glide past each other. Thank you! 

Profile view of bottom concave roller track
Profile view of bottom concave roller track

A home owner from St Cloud Florida says:
Ok. Then I have ordered the correct one. Thank you.
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.