Sliding Mirror Door Track

A quick learner says:
I just spoke to someone in your customer service dept. to ask about the proper track I will need to replace my damaged one that got thrown away. She advised me to sent a picture of my roller, which I believe is your part number 23-199 or 23-225, so we can identify the correct track. The measurements on your site are the same as my roller in the attachment. As I recall, my old track looked like you part number 23-241. I understand from an FAQ on your site, the difference between part 23-199 roller and part 23-225 roller is that the latter one has metal ball bearings. If you would verify that for me, too, I'd appreciate it as I would prefer the longer lasting roller.

FYI my door is a single, not a bypass.

Thank you for your assistance with this.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D7DCD2D8-5EFC-4588-BF1F-3241ABA0F5E2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9D4D8BA0-CD33-4F1F-A53F-440C62FE309D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AF2660B5-3B2B-409A-857F-6121FE08C7BF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CC76AF72-6FC5-4ADA-A778-07FD4C1A62D2.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for writing in! It does appear that either the 23-199 or the 23-225 are the correct replacements for your existing closet door roller. These rollers are compatible with the 23-240 48" Track, 23-241 60" Track, and the 23-242 72" Track.

As you pointed out, the difference between these two rollers is that the 23-225 has the ball bearings. The ball bearing should provide added support to the closet door and help it to run smoother in the track. Which could help to them to last much longer than a non-ball bearing wheel.

I hope this helps!

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.