Sliding Patio Door Surface Mounted Hook Latch 3 inch installation holes

A quick learner from Santa Monica, California says:
Hi Folk,

I'm looking for something like your SURFACE MOUNT HANDLE SET, 3-1/2", Product Code: 82-016, except mine seems to have 3" installation holes, not 3-1/2". I'm not concerned about the style; I just want it to fit. It looks intact in these pictures but the metal part of the handle broke and it needs to be replaced. I just pushed it in so I could take the photo but it won't bear any weight without coming off in your hand. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210326_085726.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210326_085647.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210326_085904.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your handle set looks more like our 82-013 with 3" installation hole centers. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thanks for posting! 

Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-013 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-013 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.