Sliding Window Roller, 1/2" Concave Replacement

A quick learner from San Diego says:
I have a few horizontal sliding windows that have a broken Window Master Slider Latches that look identical to Product Code: 90-050 and the Sliding Window Rollers are "like" Sliding Window Roller, 1/2" Concave Product Code: 87-210.

The rollers is flattened on one side - I guess when they stopped rolling.

The problem is they are recessed up into the frame and I am not sure how to remove them or replace them.

I would like to buy the replacement hardware if I can figure out how to replace the rollers. I have pictures of the Latches and of the rollers as set into the frame.

Can someone help?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. To remove and install the new roller, remove the two bottom frame screws on the sash and carefully lay the sash down on a table with a protective cloth. With a hammer and block of wood, tap the bottom sash rail from the glass. With the bottom rail removed, you can slide out the roller from the rail. After you slide in the new rollers, tap the bottom rail back onto the glass with a rubber mallet.

Once you have it removed, compare your specifications with the 87-210 to see if this matches what you need.

Thanks for the info. Pretty sure I would tap the bottom sash frame away from the rest of the sash - not sideways.In other words if the sash was in the window then the direction to tap the bottom frame would be straight down. I did try this but was afraid to tap too hard. Couldn't find any videos but I am pretty sure I just need to be a little more forcefully with the tapping.
To be sure please indicate where to tap based on the new image I attached.
Thanks again for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Where_too_tap.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Tap where the glass and frame meet (You noted "Tap Here") to release the frame from the glass. You might want to slightly tap the inter lock from the glass to help loosen the bottom rail from the glass.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.