Sliding closet door dial hangers

A home owner from NH says:
Both the front and rear doors have 7/16" offsets. Would the design or the track account for that.
I want to be sure before ordering.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200821_145024.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure that I understand your question. We sell the 23-025, which also has a 7/16" offset. It also looks similar to the rollers in your photo. However, I don't know if the design of your track would prevent this from working. That's something only you can determine, since I don't have the track on hand to experiment with.

The question is both the front and rear sliding doors have 7/16" offset, is that usual. The question arises from the hardware on your website distinguishes front and rear hangers being different.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for clarifying. Some door manufacturers do use the same offset for the top rollers because of the track they have, or it could be because of the thickness of the closet doors. It's pretty typical.

Thank you for your response. I've placed an order for the hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.