Sliding closet door rollers

A home owner from Sparta, NJ says:
Good afternoon. I am looking for a replacement part for my sliding closet door rollers. The original rollers were installed by the home builder in 2010/2011. The distance between the bottom of the door to the floor can be adjusted with these rollers by turning the plastic screw in the middle of the hardware. Also, when the hardware is mounted on the door, the roller is positioned approximately towards the center width of the door. I am looking for the same piece of hardware or something comparable. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding door rollers - front and back of hardware.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding door rollers - mounted on door side view 1
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding door rollers - mounted on door side view 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding door rollers - wheel measurement.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend starting by looking over the 23-011 and 23-012 rollers, depending on the offset of your part. Review the dimensions from our product pages below and see what you think. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 23-011
Dimensions for 23-011

Alternate view of 23-011
Alternate view of 23-011

Dimensions for 23-012
Dimensions for 23-012

Alternate view of 23-012
Alternate view of 23-012

A home owner from Sparta, NJ says:
Thanks Casey! The 23-012 part is a match. Greatly appreciate your help! Will order it now.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great! Just let us know if you need anything else.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.