Sliding door roller

A home owner from Gales Ferry CT says:

there are no numbers. If you sell them i would like 2 of them.

Thank you Tom

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5541.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5543.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Tom. How does our 81-081 compare? The dimensions look very close, but review the diagram below and let me know how your old roller differs, in any way.

Alternate image for 81-081

A home owner from Gales Ferry CT says:
Thanks for the quick response Bob. That looks very close but the issue is in the 2nd picture and it's with the piece of frame in it the red circle. It is where the screw goes to hold the frame assembly together. So a "U" groove is necessary for the roller to fit. I see P/N 81-041 looks closer to it but the "U" channel seems to small. as shown in the newly provided photo. I may need to pull the other one out since it isn't as damaged. As the pro whats your thoughts?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Maybe I can help! I went through our different suppliers, but I'm afraid I could not find a roller exactly like yours. Your roller has that locking dimple and the open top where the frame screw attaches to the bottom rail of the door. Take a look at the 81-007 roller which has 3/4" wide dimples to keep it in place. Also see the 81-294 roller which has an upper screw tab which the frame screw would go into. See if either of these rollers could work as replacements for you.

Alternate image for 81-007
Alternate image for 81-007
Dimensions for 81-294
Dimensions for 81-294

Lastly, take a look at the 81-266 roller and axle kit. You already have the roller out of the housing; if the housing is in good shape this might be a good fix. The video below shows how to do it. Take a look at all the suggested options and let me know what you think. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.