Sliding door roller needed

A home owner from Arizona says:
This is from an aluminum door that came with our house, built in 2007. The only marking is on the case, it just says "Ultra." Case is 2 3/8" long, 1 3/16" tall, 11/16" thick. Wheel is metal, 1" diameter.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230902_055332828.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230902_055452795.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230902_055607412.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230902_055659116.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230902_055807022.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm afraid I don't recognize this roller. I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I recommend you take a look at the 81-023. I believe this may be the roller you are looking for. However, you said your wheel is only 1" in diameter but our roller's wheel is 1-1/4" in diameter. However, I do think it will work for your door despite this difference. We also carry the 81-223 wheel which is 1-1/8" in diameter if you think you need it. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.