Sliding door wheel replacement

A home owner from Chicago says:
I'm looking for the attached wheel replacements for a sliding patio door that was installed in 2018. Please let me know if I need to provide additional information.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1267.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The roller appears to be either our 84-096 or 84-108. The difference with these two rollers involves how they clip onto the door corner. The 84-096 has a space that clips into the hook of the corner, as you can see below.

Closeup of the 84-096 screen door corner attachment point
Closeup of the 84-096 screen door corner attachment point

The 84-108, meanwhile, has a post that hooks into the door corner.

Closeup of the 84-108 screen door corner attachment point
Closeup of the 84-108 screen door corner attachment point

Assuming you have the 84-096, which I believe you likely do based on your old door corner, a replacement corner, if you need it, is possibly our 95-227A. We had your exact corner at one time, but it was discontinued not long ago, and the 95-227A is our best possible substitution. Let me know if you have further questions. 

A home owner from Chicago says:
Thank you for your response. So I need to order two of the 95-227A, correct? Is there another piece that I should order as a backup?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I think there's a good chance that our 95-227A will work for you, yes. However you should still check to make sure that your roller has the same design as our 84-096, as shown above. If your style is closer to the 84-108, then you want our 95-248 instead. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.