Sliding glass door rollers and track

A handy person from Avondale, louisiana says:
Hello, I'm a homeowner trying to repair my door, I'm fairly handy and mechanical.
It's an aluminum frame, approximately 40 years + in age.
I removed the leading edge roller (no wheels left) but discovered that It's not the correct roller after comparing to the barely surviving rear roller (wheel appears to be 1.5").
The rear roller is rusted and still mounted as I'm going to have to drill the mount screw out to get the assembly out.
The rear roller mount/adjustment screws are 7/8" on center.
I've Included various pics w measurements.
I'm looking for a set of replacement rollers and track strip.
Please let me know if you need any more information.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller screws
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Frame height
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller length
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller installed
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but, unfortunately, we are not able to determine the roller that you need while the original is still installed. We would need to see your roller removed from the door frame to compare to our selection here. We'd also need you to write out the exact housing height and width since we are not able to make out exact dimensions from photos. 

As for the track, we offer the 6' long 80-106 shown in the installation video below. Take it over to confirm that you can follow these steps to replace your original track. Thank you! 

Profile diagram of 80-106
Profile diagram of 80-106

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.