Sliding glass door weather stripping and rail guide

A home owner from Minnesota says:
I need help identifying these two pieces on my sliding glass door.

Red arrow: plastic weather stripping

Blue arrow: plastic rail guide. I'm missing this piece on my other sliding glass door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio door
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to research the replacement options for your weatherstripping but we would need to see an end profile photo of the seal fully removed from the door to compare to our inventory. 

As for the door guide, our closest options would be the 86-010 or 86-026. I can't guarantee that either would work since it is not an exact match but review the specifications below and see what you think. Thank you!

Alternate image for 86-010
Alternate image for 86-010

Alternate image for 86-026
Alternate image for 86-026

Thanks! I cut off a piece of the weather stripping. It got a bit mangled but hopefully these angles are sufficient.

I also had some window weather stripping that I'm trying to identify. -Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Insert
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken insert
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Damaged side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Weatherstripping
Profile picture of Casey

Unforutnately, we do not carry a replacement for the insert shown in your first few photos but the weatherstripping resembles the Andersen 58-187 bubble seal. Take a look and compare the dimensions below to yours. 

Profile of 58-187
Profile of 58-187

Thanks, do you carry something comparable that might work in its place?
Profile picture of Casey

I'm sorry to say that we do not carry anything similar. If you haven't already, you may want to try reaching out to the door manufacturer directly for the insert that you need. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.