Sliding patio screen window latch

A home owner from PA says:
This is for an Appleby Systems 3 Season Sunroom. They latch the screen to the side track.
There are no part numbers on them.

Julie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230415_134900.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230415_115515.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230415_134819.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230415_134845.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Julie! Thanks for reaching out to us. You have a very old style patio door handle, but I believe our 82-009A can be used as a replacement. It has the same "clamp" style latch mechanism, so at this stage you just need to be sure that the hole center spacing is the same at 4-15/16". If it is then I feel very confident that it will work well on your door.

Alternate image for 82-009A
Alternate image for 82-009A

Profile view of 82-009A with measurements
Profile view of 82-009A with measurements

A home owner from PA says:
thank you for this information. Unfortunately mine is 4 inches and not the 4 15/16"

Julie
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't have anything with a clamp lock with only a 4" hole spacing. I do think the 82-009A will still work for you, but it would require drilling new holes.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.