Sliding screen door parts for unknow manufacturer

A home owner from Maine says:
Good Afternoon,

I'm trying to repair two sliding screen doors that are approx 15 years old. I tried to located a manufacturer but can't find anything stamped on the screen door or the sling glass door. I attached pictures, please let me know if you need measurements.

I seems like it could be part of 84-066.

The plastic piece is the cover over the roller section, not sure if that's something you would even have.

Let me know if you have any questions, appreciate the help!

Steve
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210801_144019.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210801_155810.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210801_155818.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210801_155822.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We won't be able to help you with this project, unfortunately. The manufacturer of the door was a company called Bayform, who operated from out of Canada. They stopped making screen windows and doors a long time ago though and nobody ever picked up production of their products. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you will need an all new screen door.

Hi Tom,

The fact that you could id this is amazing in itself. I'll start researching a replacement door, really appreciate the help!
Profile picture of Tom

Not a problem, I'm glad I was able to at least point you in the right direction. Sorry again that we couldn't offer you a replacement roller, and good luck in your search.

Hi Tom,

Just wanted to update you on this project. I took a chance and ordered a few 84-074 (https://www.swisco.com/Screen-Door-Roller/pd/Patio-Sliding-Screen-Door-Replacement-Rollers/84-074). I punched out the rolled pin and the rest of roller fit perfect into my door.

Just wanted to thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
Profile picture of Tom

That's honestly fantastic news! Thanks for confirming that this configuration works. I'll be sure to pass this along to other customers in the future with the same door.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.