Small biscuit for sliding door on mid-century credenza

A quick learner from Virginia says:
Thank you for this service! I've looked all over for this part. this part identifier, and the Q and A you have listed for each part, is very helpful.

We have a mid-century credenza with the doors on the front, each door slides along a track. These small biscuits are plugged inside the top and bottom of each door to help it stay on its track.

There are no markings or numbers. It is 3cm by 1cm and has a tiny lip that runs across the middle that sticks out maybe a millimeter or two.

Any assistance you can provide would be most appreciated!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mcm_pin.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching to us. I am honestly not sure if we have anything that can work as a replacement, but I'm reaching out to my senior colleagues, and we'll do our best to see what we have. Many thanks. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid that we couldn't locate your item anywhere; it must be too old. We do have a Lexan face guide, the 67-008, that you might be able to modify on your sliding cabinet doors. See what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.