Solid screen corners

A home owner from Hawaii says:

Hi,

I would like to know if your company sells a solid screen corners to replace the screen corners I currently have? The corners I have breaks too easy. I'm looking for a corner that is more durable. Frame size is 3/8"

Thank you,

Stacy 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Stacy. The only 3/8" screen corner we have that looks similar to yours is our 95-223. I cannot guarantee if this will work for you, however. I would carefully go over our dimensions to confirm.

As for finding a stronger version, I don't know if that's something that will be possible. When a screen manufacturer make a corner, that's pretty much it. I've never seen a company make two versions of the same corner, with one being stronger. 

A home owner from Hawaii says:
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your prompt response. I'm going to order a few to see if they'll fit. If they do I plan on ordering more to replace all my screen corners.

Thanks again!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You're so welcome! We appreciate your business very much. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.