Spiral balancer hardware

A quick learner from Nj says:

I have 14" spiral balancers in 5/8" width on a tilt window. I need the hardware to attach them to the window as it's cracked on my other sash. I have pictures here

Do you sell this plastic/metal attachment hardware

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230525_141546185.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230525_141615514.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! You'll need the S600-14 tilt window spiral balance. To confirm the tip color needed for your balance, you'll have to take a look at the plastic tip on the end of your balance. If the tip color does not match or it there isn't one there, you'll need to obtain the exact weight of the window. There is a chart below the product description for the 14" spiral balance that lists the tip colors according to the weight range they can support.

There are a few different pivot shoes I can suggest as replacements for your existing hardware. To confirm which is the right replacement, you'll need to remove them from the window to compare the measurements. Start with comparing the measurements for parts 15-015 (17/32" Thick), 15-046 (1/2" Thick), and 15-047 (5/8" Thick). They each have the same height and width, so you'll need to especially confirm the thickness of each part.

Dimensions for 15-015
Dimensions for 15-015

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.