Spring loaded handle 4" long x 5/8" diameter, 1-5/16" wide (NOT including 1/8" locking tab in center).

A home owner from Rancho Cordova, CA says:
Dimensions are under "subject". Final picture shows all 5 parts. The 1/8 inch thick by 1/4 inch square nut engages a slot in the sliding window frame and the spring pushes the locking tab into a slot in the fixed window frame. I have included photos per your request. I am looking for 3 complete assemblies with all 5 parts as shown. I could find no visible markings on the device.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN4791.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN4792.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN4793.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN4790.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Our 90-315 was the first part to come to mind. Take a look at the specifications and see how they compare with yours.

Let us know if you have any questions!

A home owner from Rancho Cordova, CA says:
Hello Emily,

Regarding Discussion #290087

Part # 90-315 looks promising, but I have a question about the difference in its curved handle or "grip", which is different from the round handle on the ones I'd like to replace. I'd like to be sure that the difference in the grip is strictly cosmetic rather than functional. I have added a photo to show the round handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN4796.JPG
Profile picture of Emily

We don't sell this exact style but it is our best option. As long as the specifications match up, you should be good to go!

A home owner from Illimois says:
Emily,

90-315 latch is good but as mentioned in this thread I dont see locking tab. Is this latch comes with locking tab?

Thanks
Jay
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean by locking tab but see the image below for how this latch is configured. Let us know if this helps. 

Measurement detail of 90-315
Measurement detail of 90-315

Alternate view of 90-315
Alternate view of 90-315

A home owner from Illimois says:
I am looking for this part. This is locking system front and back. If you have that then I want to buy.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230710_135713.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230710_135719.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for the photos. We don't sell a match for this part, unfortunately. Your best bet may be to contact the original manufacturer of the window if they're still around. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.