Stainless Steel Rollers

A home owner from kapaa, HI 96746 says:
Hi folks,

I've purchased from you in the past and now I'm looking for Stainless Steel Rollers for my sliding glass door. Can you help? I've included pictures.

Thank you,

Bret
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 3
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller top
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller front
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we'll need you to write out the exact dimensions of your roller assembly to narrow down your options. The housing height, width, and wheel diameter are especially important. We'll relate a few videos on this page for you to review in the meantime. Thank you! 

Hi Casey,

Looks like the
Housing Height = 1.0"
Housing Width = 5/8"
Wheel Diameter = 1 1/8" (approx)

See pictures. Thank you,

Bret
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller pic1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller pic2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller pic3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller pic4.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. Your roller resembles the 81-158 but the housing width is 11/16" rather than 5/8". I would recommend double-checking to see if it could be a match. Also, note that the wheels measure 1-1/4" in diameter. This may not be a problem since the height is adjustable but if you run into any problems, you could swap them out with the 81-223 wheel and 81-310 axle kit.

Alternate image for 81-158
Alternate image for 81-158

If your original housing is still in good shape, you may also be able to just swap out the original wheels. Review the specifications to determine the best option for your repair. Thank you! 

Awesome! You guys are amazing. Really appreciate your assistance. I have used you at least 3 times and you are absolute professionals. Keep up the great work. I've got other projects that I'll definitely use you folks for.
Profile picture of Casey

We're happy to help and appreciate your kind words! We'll be here to help you through any future repair projects. 

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.