Stanley Weatherstripping

A home owner from Long Island NY says:
Hello SWISCO Support,

Good Afternoon,

I have a 1996 36" Stanley steel entry door with magnetic weather stripping that is worn and needs replacing (see attached photo #1).

Also one of the retainers on the adjustable threshold is no longer holding the wooden part of the threshold in place any any longer (see attached photo #2).

I was wondering if you company sell any of these replacement items.

The Door has the following numbers/letters stamped on the hinge side of the door 86L22 HM

Thanks
Roy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named photo#1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named photo#2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Roy.

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I can't be sure of what weatherstripping you may need without seeing a photo of the end profile. However, the two seals in the 58-008 set are the only magnetic seals we sell. I recommend you remove an undamaged sample of your old seal to see if it aligns with the 58-008.

I'm not sure what retainer you're referring to, however. If it's the screw, a local hardware store should be able to advise accordingly. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.