Steel exterior door sweep and exterior door gaskets

A quick learner from Mooresville,NC 28115 says:

Good morning,.

I am in hopes that you have what I need to make replacements.

The door sweep is 32 inches by 1 3/4 width ( outside measurements). The sweep has a thin lip on one side that slides in to a groove on the door , while the triangular piece is pressed in on the other side.

The door gaskets are white 84 inches long x 3/8 inch wide. The gasket has a stair step lip that presses in to the frame.

Thank you,

Roy 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1850.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1848.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1847.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1855.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I recommend you have a look at the 58-008 seal set. This appears to be what you're searching for. Review the dimensions and see how they compare with yours. 

Profile view of Magnetic piece
Profile view of Magnetic piece

Profile view of compression piece
Profile view of compression piece

Alternate view of 58-008
Alternate view of 58-008

A home owner from Mooresville,NC 28115 says:
Thank you. Please address the bottom door seal in the first 2 photos. I also need this item.
Thank you,
Roy
Profile picture of Emily

You can place an order for the 58-008 seal set right on our website whenever you'd like or by calling (888) 991-1929!

Hi Emily.
Please provide information regarding the door bottom sweep/ seal shown in the first 2 photos. I need this information before I can place an order for the magnetic gaskets.
Thank you for your help.
Roy
Profile picture of Emily

My apologies for the confusion. I can't get a good look at the end profile for either of the seals shown in your first and second photos. Would it be possible for us to see a clearer photo of them? The angle in your last photo is exactly what we're looking for. 

Bottom door sweep photos. Please let me know if you need more.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1864.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1865.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for the additional photos! We don't sell the exact sweep shown here, regrettably. The 58-176 is something you could consider though. This would wrap around the bottom of the door and install on one side with screws. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.