Storm Door Glass/Screen Panel Retainer Strip

A quick learner from USA says:
Per conversation this AM with one of your reps it was suggested that I send you pictures of the item I am looking for.

Attached find 3 pictures of the subject retainer strip.

I believe it is a vinyl material and is 38.5" long.

It holds either the glass or screen panel in the upper part of a 30" white aluminum crossbuck storm door. The door contains 2 of these strips which snap into place vertically on both the left and right side of the inside of the door.

I think the door was purchased at Home Depot. It was installed by a contractor on our home in 1999.

The original manufacturer is MI Home Products. They no longer carry this strip. They suggested I contact you to see if it is available.

Please review my request and get back to me with availability and part number, if applicable.
Thank you.

I have attached a pdf file with specs to scale. Please let me know if you can open and read the file.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Frank WS1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Frank WS2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Frank WS3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Frank WS4.PNG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! It appears the closest possible replacement we have for the retainer strip you are searching for is our 55-190 snap-in vinyl glazing bead. Look over the dimensions and compare it to your existing retaining strip to determine if this might possibly work as a replacement for you.

Profile view of 55-190
Profile view of 55-190

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.