Storm Window Latches

A quick learner from Sherman, Texas says:
I am trying to replace a window screen and when it was removed the latches in the frame were broke. I'm looking for replacement parts for this storm window screen.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230424_095045.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230424_095055.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230424_095118.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Start by taking a look at the 91-004 and 91-005 storm window corner latches. This is a newer version of the ones that you show in your photos. These newer latches have a corner that just snaps in place. No need to use a screw or pin the corner place. Also take a look at the related top tilt corners. Let us know if you have any additional questions! 

A quick learner from Sherman, Texas says:
I was sent this photo from another search group. This one seems to be right on. I like your idea of not pinning it. Those pins seem to require a special tool maybe. If the corner latches you show meet these dimensions and are a direct replacement, I'd like to order a pair!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello, 

Please see the dimensions below for the 91-004 and 91-005 latches. We have used your original latches in the past and replaced them with the newer style. We found these quicker to install. 

Alternate image for 91-004
Alternate image for 91-004

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.