Surface mount aluminum sliding door latch

A contractor from California says:
I do not see any names, but there is a "w" or "m" marking as the manufacturer's symbol as seen on the lever for the latch in the first photo.

My first question is if you know what the manufacturer's name is/was? These are most likely installed in 1960.

The second question is if there would be any replacement parts? I need the hook part for the latch on 4 of these doors. I do understand you have a generic latch kit but am wondering if there are "original" parts available.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named keeper
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named handle set
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named handle hook
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we don't know who manufactured the hardware shown here. We don't have an exact match for this but the 82-005 surface mount handle set is the best we can offer though we can't make any promises. The installation hole center spacing is 4-15/16" so it may require drilling new holes. Just be very careful as you don't want to break the glass. 

Please note that you'd also need to have enough room to install the included keeper to the jamb.

Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.