Sweeper

A home owner from North Carolina says:
No other information found on window. This is a plastic sweeper in my vinyl coated aluminum frame windows. I have one that has broken. Looking for replacements and how to remove old one and install new one.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4978.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I do not see any installation screws holding your keeper in place, which makes me think that it may be pressure fit or there might be side tabs that engage with the frame to keep it in place but I can't be sure. Unfortunately, we do not carry a suitable replacement for your keeper that would work the same way since all of our replacements install with screws. 

I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting. 

A purchasing agent from Brooklyn, NY says:
This part is no Longer available with no replacement. 50-962W.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image001.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The sash lock shown in your photo reminds me of the 90-072 depending on how the specifications below compare to yours. Unfortunately, you are correct that we do not carry a replacement keeper quite like yours. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Alternate image for 90-072
Alternate image for 90-072

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.