Take-A-Way metal bi-fold door - replace all pins/hardware

A quick learner from Chicago says:
Hello - I'm in need of replacement parts for a Take-A-Way brand metal bi-fold closet door. The manufacture date says 1969 if that helps, the parts appear to be original. I measured both bottom pins at 5-6/8th inches long, top pins at 4-6/8th inches long. Diameter of the tip of the top and bottom pivot pins measure 3/16 in. Diameter of the tip of the glide pins measure 3/8th inch (includes plastic cap/sleeve). Kindly advise what parts are needed for full replacement of all. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bottom glide.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bottom pivot.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top glide.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top pivot.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named full door top view.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Our Float-A-Way inventory is getting depleted. We still have the 21-033 bottom guide pin and 21-035 pivot pin. We also have the 21-104 caps for the top guide pin. Take a look at these parts and see if they can help get your door back on track. 

A quick learner from Take Awsy says:
Did the the picture in Swisco reply work for you because I need the pivot pin?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20211003_155510_135587314715618.jpeg
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.