Tandem locks for an Anderson window

A home owner from Greeley colorado says:

Tandem locks for an Anderson window number 135143 left and 35143, right.. the bar is 30 inches long, and then the attachments on the up and down. Do have these and how much thank you

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can't be sure without seeing photos of your original locks but the Andersen numbers you've provided have been associated with the 38-147 and 38-148 in the past. Please note that these tandem locks measure 29-1/2" long as shown below. Take a look and let us know if you have any other questions. 

Alternate image for 38-147
Alternate image for 38-147

Alternate image for 38-148
Alternate image for 38-148

This is what I am hoping for . This is a left and I also need a right
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5810.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5811.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Since your tandem lock appears to measure roughly 40" long, take a look at the 38-149 and 38-150 Andersen locks. 

Alternate image for 38-149
Alternate image for 38-149

How do I purchase this tandem lock? 38-149 40 in long for a left and right one
Profile picture of Casey

You are welcome to purchase the 38-149 directly on our website or by giving our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929 for assistance. Thanks for posting and let us know if you need anything else. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.