Thanks! SWISCO saved the day!

A quick learner from Richmond, VA says:
Just a note to thank SWISCO for excellent customer service. The videos were helpful as I figured out how to make these repairs on 16 windows at our beach cottage. Now I can open and flip out the windows without the risk of having them fall out! I had a window repair person come to give me an estimate. He emailed to say he couldn't find the parts but could replace the coil system with a spiral system. His cost would have been $1200. I found all of the parts at SWISCO and the cost to repair was $434 and my time. Your company saved the day. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4343.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4347.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4353.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's great news! I'm so glad our company could be of service in such an extensive project. 

Please feel free to reach out if you had any other window needs in the future. We're always here to help!

SWISCO 26-175 CertainTeed Pivot Bar Pair
SWISCO 26-175 CertainTeed Pivot Bar Pair
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.