The other window operator rivet is broken and not working.

A quick learner from Ohio says:
What do I need to replace to fix and what parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A11FCB09-02BF-4BA8-8595-3D43D8A31C4A.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there, based on that code and the style of the arm, I think you have an operator like our 39-171 or 39-172, but without a clearer picture of the entire mechanism I can't be entirely sure. View the picture below to confirm, let me know if anything differs. If the rivet or other specific parts of the arm or mechanism body break down, I am afraid the entire operator must be replaced. Let me know if you have further questions.

Dimensions for 39-171
Dimensions for 39-171

A quick learner from Ohio says:
By picture of the whole mechanism, something like this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BBC90649-FAA3-426C-9B62-3D273C670100.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

That's perfect, thanks. This does indeed look like the 39-171; so long as the dimensions I posted previously match, I think this can work for you. Just let me know if anything differs. For a new handle to go with this operator, see our 39-114L. If your old stud bracket that the operator arm attaches to is undamaged, you can just reuse it; otherwise, see our 39-516

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.