Tie-bar and guides Inquiry

A quick learner says:
I am in need of a window tie-bar and the three guides that go with it.

Based on my research I think I need what is pictured below
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20231127_075649.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20231127_075643.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20231128_081828.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20231128_081417.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The 39-417 tie bar guide will work for your repair but the replacement tie bar will depend on the number of rollers that yours has, which I can't make out in your photos. If you have any doubts, feel free to get back to us with another clear photo of the entire tie bar showing all of the lock points to help us confirm if the 38-965 would be the correct replacement. Thank you. 

A landlord from Minneapolis says:
The tie-bar that I am replacing has 4 knobs on it. One connects to the lock handle and 3 are for the lock points. So it appears to me that item 38-965 will fit. Does that seem correct to you?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

As long as your tie bar has three interlock rollers and one lock drive point, I agree that the 38-965 would be our best match. Just let us know if you have any other questions. 

SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.