Tilt Latches and Pivot Bars needed

A home owner from California says:

Hello - I'm in need of some replacement parts for a few windows in my house. In the attached pics you can see the pivot bars needed for our living room windows as well as some replacement pivot latches. The other tilt latches needed (for my daughter's room) are pictured on the window. I actually could figure out how to get them off of the window - if you have any info on how to that as well that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Kelly 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Josie's Room Tilt Latch 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Josie's Room Tilt Latch 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Living Room Pivot Bar.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Living Room Tilt Latch.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Kelly.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your tilt latch looks like our 26-243 and 26-244 but I recommend you review the dimensions to confirm they match up with yours. 

The pivot bar shown in your photos is discontinued and no longer available but our 26-175 can replace it. As for the other tilt latch, see if the 26-317 matches what you need.

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 26-175 CertainTeed Pivot Bar Pair
SWISCO 26-175 CertainTeed Pivot Bar Pair
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.