A handy person from Ventura county says:
House built in 1988
Solid wood sashes
Milled aluminum channel section:
J 24HDB
26 inches long
1/2 inch wide
Five eights inch deep
Quantity 2 (two) needed (one left, one right if applicable)
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm afraid it isn't possible for us to identify your balance from this information alone. We'll need to see photos of an undamaged balance removed from the window in order to help. Let me know if that's something you can get for us!

A handy person from Ventura county says:
Here are some photos of a damaged unit. I hope they help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2298.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2299.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2300.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2301.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2302.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Our Series 751 comes to mind. This comes attached with the 15-014 by default but I'm afraid I'm not sure this is what you have since the shoe is damaged. We also have the 15-197 shoe which is different from the 15-014 since it has a rounded shape near the metal tab. If you have this, your balance would need to be a custom order. Would it be possible to see a photo of one in undamaged condition removed from the window? 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.