Tilt window balance

A quick learner from Concord nc says:
I'd like to order a window balancer and a shoe for my window and an extra shoe and some other parts, could you tell me what kind of shoe is in the picture and a balancer, thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4893.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4894.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4895.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our Series 795 is my recommendation based on these photos. It appears your old shoe has an open cam so you will need to purchase the 15-195B separately and attach it once you receive the balances. 

Your stamp is different from our options so after you determine the length of the metal channel, you'll need to weigh the window sash on a scale to determine the accordant option. There's a chart under the product description on the S795 store page that will show you which stamp option is best for your replacements. 

If you have any questions just let me know! 

A quick learner from Concord nc says:
Thank you for your help, and now I need to identify latches and Pivot Bar.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4874.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4873.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4875.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to help!

Our 26-243 and 26-244 appear to be similar to your old latches shown here. However, the pivot bar is too worn and obscured by the window sash. The 26-040, 26-063, 26-068, and 26-083 come to mind but I can't be certain. I recommend you review the specifications for the tilt latches and pivot bars to see how they compare with your old hardware. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.