It almost fits, I need a fitting replacement for this:

Thanks and regards
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Werner Latch1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Werner Latch2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Werner Latch3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Werner Latch4.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. This latch looks very much like our 26-089P, which you already purchased. Can you specify why it didn't work? If it's a matter of size, can you give me your exact measurements so that I can determine the difference? Please write your dimensions out as precisely as possible.

A quick learner from USA says:
Thanks for your reply.
See pictures. White is SB xxx, yellowish is the old one. The old one is at least 30 years old, my house was build in 1994.
Mounting holes are different and the tab is different. Also the old one has 2 springs.

Werner Kozel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230713_195855786.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230713_195918672.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230713_195943060.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I see what you mean, the vertical tabs on these are somewhat different. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a version of this latch with a tab that matches what you show here.

I'm sorry to say that the 26-089P remains our closest option at this time. If this doesn't work, I'm afraid we have nothing closer.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.