Tilt window lock catch

A home owner from Staten Island, NY says:
This is 2inches long and 3/8 thick for tilt window lock catch.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5826.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I believe we can help, but we need just a little more data. Could you tell me the distance between the center of each mounting hole? Could you also show me the lock that interfaces with this keeper? We'll do our best to assist you from there. 

A home owner from Staten Island, NY says:
Thank you!
The center of each mounting hole is 2 and 1/4 inch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5830.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5831.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5832.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is a huge help, thanks again! The only face-mount keeper we sell with a 2-1/4" hole spacing is our 90-136. This should work for you on paper, but it looks like yours sticks out a little further from the window, whereas ours is almost completely flat. That may be an issue. You can review its specs below.

Detail of 90-136
Detail of 90-136

Profile view of 90-136
Profile view of 90-136

Another possibility is the 90-282, but this might have the opposite problem in being too thick. If it sticks out too far from the window then it will bump into the lower sash during operation and you won't be able to open your window. I'll also share its specs below. The good news is that its screw holes are ovoid in shape, so you have a little wiggle room there in terms of installation. It should still install with the same holes, at least.

I can't say for sure what the best match would be, but look them both over and see what you think.

Dimensions for 90-282
Dimensions for 90-282

Alternate view of 90-282
Alternate view of 90-282

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.