Top Track Replacement/Bifold Door

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
Hello,
To Whom hom It May Concern

I am looking for the top track for a 30 ' wide mirrored bifold door keeping in mind that the pivot are about 2' in length
Also need the bottom pivot bracket, Please advise
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what track you need, exactly. The pin length unfortunately doesn't narrow down the list of possibilities too much; the diameter and style of the cap is a more essential detail. Would it be possible to see photos of the original hardware? Knowing the size of the cap would also be necessary.

All that said, we only sell a limited selection of bifold door tracks. See our 21-401, 21-450, 23-450, 23-461, and 23-509. Note that each such track is the shortest version of that style and we do carry longer sizes in each case. However these are the only designs we currently sell.

Your next step should be to review each product and see if any of them match what's currently in your door. We have detailed dimensions listed for each track that you can use as a reference for comparison.

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
Please see the attached photo of the pin the I am needing the top track with the top bracket for also in need of the bottom bracket for the same pin. Please Advise

Thank you in advance again,
Millie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-1/25/2024, 7:08:36 PM.png
A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:

Hello and thank you for the information you sent. Is it possible you can send me pictures of all the pivots you carry that way I can do a comparison match?

Regards,
Millie
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, you can see our full selection of closet door pins in this general style here. The section is specifically for wood bifold doors, but you can ignore that. I've seen this pivot style used on all kinds of doors, so that's not a hard rule.

Reviewing your photo, I think yours looks fairly close to our 23-118. The bad news is that we don't sell a track that specifically works for this particular pin. If this is a match for what you have, then we are unfortunately not able to provide a matching track.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.