Track for sliding door

A quick learner says:
Would you guys happen to have something like this? It's 3 inches wide and 6 feet long.
Thank you for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240118_062922.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. It's a bit tough to tell from this photo, but I think this track has raised rails that rollers with concave edges move along, is that correct? See the diagram below for an end profile comparison. If correct, then I think you can use our 71" 23-272. Now, this track is not as wide overall as yours, but that won't affect functionality so long as the distance between the rails is the same. Please compare and let me know what you think.

Profile view of bottom concave roller track
Profile view of bottom concave roller track

A home owner from Phoenix says:
You are right the photo was not good. Here is a better one. My home was built in 1978, I don't think the track is available anymore.Thank you for your help. The track is 3x6.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240127_070902.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! This photo is a huge help. So, your exact track hasn't been made in quite a few years, but I personally find our 23-272 to be an adequate replacement. The design is a little different but it can work with the same kind of wheels. Just note that you may need to adjust the wheels a little more to grant them clearance. 

We also sell this in other sizes if needed, so see our 47" 23-270 and 59" 23-271.

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.