Trouble with 32-134

A quick learner from Lansdale Pa says:
Force front clip assembly
I am afraid that the peg is too tight in the receiver, because it is so difficult to orient the peg in the receiver even by hand, I can't imagine putting these two pieces, one onto the false front and one on the side and trying to align them so perfectly. I'm going to try to shave around the nose of the peg so that it is more conical and can more easily find its receiver.
let me know if I am the clueless one please
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The 32-134 false front clips are made so that once they are snapped in place they can't be removed. You could try shaving the peg down a bit but they are made to secure tightly so that they won't come loose. Thanks for posting. 

A quick learner from Lansdale Pa says:
I had success putting everything together, but the key was to bullnose the peg..
SWISCO's 32-134 False Front Clip
SWISCO's 32-134 False Front Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.