Truly brand casement window latch.

A quick learner says:
I believe this is a TRULY brand latch, I need the part that you might call the "Keeper " that would be attached to the window itself, thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0556.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your casement window lock looks very similar to our 38-096 Maxim Multi-Point Lock. These are typically used with a tie bar. With that said, I'll need to see a photo of the entire tie bar, preferably removed from the window. I am looking to see the number cones/interlocks on the tie bar and I'll need to know the exact length of it.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

A quick learner says:
Unfortunately the bar is missing!The measurement for side of window frame is 48",if that helps?

There are details about the bar I'll need to see and you'll need to confirm the exact measurement of the bar, to determine the right replacement. Is there is a similar window in the home that does still have the parts installed in it?

A quick learner says:
The Tie bar has a total length of 46 1/2 inches,I couldn't get the whole bar in the frame so I hope this still helps.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tie Bar & Guides
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1144.jpeg

Thanks for the photos. Although, they do not provide the information I need to properly identify the tie bar needed. Can you confirm the number of rollers on the tie bar? Also, can you confirm if they are a cone shaped roller or a flat roller?

In the meantime, your tie bar guide looks like it can be replaced with the 39-448. To determine if this would work as a suitable replacement, carefully compare the dimensions below.

Alternate view of 26-402
Alternate view of 26-402

Side view with dimensions for 39-448
Side view with dimensions for 39-448

Regarding the keeper in the second photo, we do not carry an exact replacement for this part but I believe the 38-129 Roto G2-38 Keeper, 38-156 Roto G2-11 Keeper, and the 38-157 Roto G2-12 Keeper are worth considering as a replacement. Take a look at each of them on their respective product pages to determine which of them might be the best replacement.

See what you think!

How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.