Truth Operator #14D800P

A contractor from WI says:

We need to replace Truth operator #14D800P. There are 4 lefts and 2 rights. My question is the arm that goes into the track must be a square guide to get into the track and does the handle cover and handle come with it?

It looks like I need two 39-253-LB, four 39-253-RB and six 39-529. I would also like to order the crank handles and handle covers for these operators but I don't know what parts to order. Can you help? Thanks.

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! To determine if there is a replacement casement operator we can recommend for the part number you've provided, I'll need to see a photo of your existing operators. When conducting a search based on the part number and brand, it did not yield any results. So it would be best to see the photos to make the most accurate recommendation.

All of the compatible hardware is listed under the related items section on the product page for these operators.

If you are certain that the 39-253LB and 39-253RB are the parts you need. There are two styles of compatible handles; they are the folding handle kits, 39-375 and 39-376 or the non-folding handle kits, 39-451 and 39-452In regard to your question about the arm, it is not square in shape, so you would need the 39-529 as you mentioned.

Carefully double check the dimensions from the diagrams below and compare them to your existing hardware to determine that these are the replacements you'll need. If you are uncertain, please send photos of your operators.

Dimensions for 39-253LB
Dimensions for 39-253LB

All orders can be placed through the website. However, if you need assistance placement the order you can also speak to a member of customer service team. They can be reached at (888) 991-1929 Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm EST.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.