Truth lock and thumb turn replacement

A home owner from North Carolina says:
I need to replace/repair the tumbler lock and thumb turn on this door handle. I don't have the keys for it and the thumb turn is missing. Is it easier to just replace the entire handle and lock? Or are there replacement parts? Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mortise Lock Length
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Mortise Lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Interior Door Handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Key Cylinder
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Door Handle Set
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for posting! Your patio handle set reminds me of the 82-093 Signature Keyed Handle Set. To confirm that this is the right fit for your door, carefully review and compare the dimensions below. This handle set comes with the compatible key cylinder and keys. You'll just need to cut the tailpiece to fit the door; we suggest using the existing cylinder for refer and cutting it down little by little so that you do not break/damage it or cut it down too far.

Additional dimensions for 82-093
Additional dimensions for 82-093

Dimensions for 82-093
Dimensions for 82-093

The mortise lock is sold separately from the handle set. The one compatible with your door and handle set appears to be the 82-260 Multi-Point Mortise Lock with Pocket Plate. Take a look to confirm that this is the right replacement.

Alternate image for 82-260
Alternate image for 82-260

Alternate view of 82-260
Alternate view of 82-260

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.