Truth replacement part

A handy person from Rego Park, NY says:
The above pictured Truth mechanism on my Marvin Bay window (left looking out from inside) casement has stopped working. I believe the Marvin serial number is 01 1G 00 OBA IGMAC, however, I'm not sure if the 00 are CC because it's really hard to see.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageOJiuqD.gif
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Without seeing the entire operator assembly, including the link arm(s) that push and pull the window sash, I can't be certain as to what you have. That said I suspect you likely have either the 39-031 & 39-032, or the 39-155 & 39-156. The difference between these two sets of operators is the length of the link arm. See the illustrations below for reference. Compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. If neither type of assembly seems right, I will need full pictures of your old operator, arms and all, to find something better.

Dimensions for 39-156
Dimensions for 39-156
Dimensions for 39-032
Dimensions for 39-032

Hi Bob, here are 2 more pictures but from the right side NOT the left I need because it's broken. Hope this helps. I thought it might be part 39-036 because it looked more like it to me, but what do I know! You're the expert. Also I don't know if this helps but there is a number on the arm L30841. Thanks again.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageCmAkSf.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageEFB853.gif
Profile picture of Bob

That's a huge help, thank you! It looks like you only have one arm here, which is the split arm. I agree with your assessment 100%: it looks to be an older version of our 39-035, which means you want the opposite handed 39-036. I agree with you that this is our closest option and I feel confident it will work.

Thanks Bob! Got it today and installed it. Works perfectly. Only 1 screw was hard to get in and out and needed a ratchet because of where it was located otherwise a piece of cake!
Profile picture of Bob

That's great to hear! Just let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.