Truth window crank/operator

A quick learner from Washington says:
Hi, I'm looking to replace this part. It does not open the window without a little push with the hand. It will open and close partially after manually pushed. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230827_212739511.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230827_212517663.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks like either our 39-014 or 39-028E, depending on the length of the straight arm. Compare with your old hardware to see what matches best. For a new handle, see the 39-114L sold separately.

Dimensions for 39-014
Dimensions for 39-014
Dimensions for 39-028e
Dimensions for 39-028e

Thanks, Bob! I have another picture of another crank that I want to ask about, but this webpage won't let me attach a photo, so I'll submit it through a separate request.
Hi Bob, here's the other crank. Please let me know if you need other images to identify it. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230830_001843124.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You're welcome! This looks like a pretty standard awning window operator. We have several products in this style, but with different sizes; yours looks like it could be either our 39-143 or 39-140, depending on the "elbow to elbow" measurement while the arms are fully closed. Review our dimensions below to determine the best replacement option for this window. If neither of these match, we have other sizes you can consider, too.

Dimensions for 39-143
Dimensions for 39-143

Dimensions for 39-140
Dimensions for 39-140

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.