Trying to find out type of handle this might be and proper keeper needed

A handy person from NJ says:
Trying to figure out handle type and brand and what keeper is needed.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wood Interior Handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Handle Hook
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Hook Opening
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper Installation Holes
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I am confident that we can supply you with a replacement for your existing handle set. Although, I will need to know the measurement for the distance between the installation hole, from center to center. I suspect that it should be either 3-1/2" or 3-15/16".

Once I have this information, I'll be able to narrow down the possible replacements.

Please feel free to reach out with any other questions you might have in the meantime.

A home owner from New Jersey says:
It looks like it is possibly 3 5/8. Not quite sure if this is correct or not. We are in need of the entire replacement pieces for the sliding door handle(as in the handle itself, keeper, and possibly lock mechanism) Also, the type of handle this is, the locking mechanism or latch sits inside the framing of the door panel as you can see in the one picture.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Installation Measurements
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming. Your patio door handle set reminds me of our 82-003. This is the closest match we have to your existing handle set. Although, ours has an  installation hole spacing of 3-15/16". That said, your spacing is truly 3-5/8", I'm afraid this handle set will not work for you. Be sure to double check this measurement.

This handle set comes with the internal locking mechanism, the installation screws, and the compatible keeper.

Alternate image for 82-003
Alternate image for 82-003

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.