U-Groove Roller with integral bearing

A home owner from Washington state says:
This roller is used on a Milgard screen door that is approximately 5 years old. The outside diameter of the roller is 1 inch, and the center portion of the bearing extends beyond the roller face by .125 inches. The center portion of the bearing is threaded to accept a mounting screw.

Please let me know iif I can order this part through you.

Thank you beforehand for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1354.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1355.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1356.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your screen door roller reminds me of the 84-057. Take a look at the specifications below and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you! 

Alternate image for 84-057
Alternate image for 84-057

Profile view of 84-057
Profile view of 84-057

Thank you so much.

I would like to order quantity 2 to try it out.

Can I place an online order with Swisco using that part number?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, yes an order can be placed directly online from the product page by adding it to your cart. Let me know if you have any additional questions! 

Thank you Casey. I appreciate your help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.