Ultra lift balance bracket

A professional from Hudson Massachusetts says:

We have some windows that have been retro fitted with ultra lift balances. There have been these brackets screwed onto the bottom of each sash to hold the Pin at the bottom of the balances. We have some windows that are in need of this style balance and I need to buy more of these brackets so that they can be installed. Is this something you carry?

Thanks,

Tim S

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-12/23/2022, 11:31:18 AM.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us, Tim. My recommendation for this bracket would be our 17-083. Take a look at the specifications and let us know if you have any questions. 

Alternate image for 17-083
Alternate image for 17-083

A professional from Hudson Massachusetts says:
This part is just what we need. There is a plastic guide that goes on top of the sash that I am looking for as well. It measures 11/2"x3" with a notch for the tube balance.
Thanks,
Tim
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We'd be happy to help identify the guide but we would need to see it removed from the window so that we can narrow down your replacement options. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.