United Windows 4100 Hardware

A contractor from New Jersey says:

Hi my name is Tom and I'm locking to repair my United Windows 4100 series White.

I'm locking for some vent lath and locks, annex is some pictures.

Also I have a casement window who need a hardware to close that windows, annex is some picture.

let me know if you have and the price.

Thanks

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1313.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1314.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1315.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1316.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1317.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please start by reviewing the style and dimensions of the 26-122 vent latch to see how it compares to your original. 

For the lock, are you able to provide the distance between the installation holes from center to center. It would also be best to see an additional picture of the top view. 

For the operator, we will need to see the window open where we can see a bird's eye view of the arm attachment(s). From there we can narrow down our selection for possible replacement options. Thank you! 

A contractor from New Jersey says:

Hi, thanks for answers.

a) the vent latch looks the same what I have.

b) The Lock I attached some more pictures, the distance between the installation holes is 2-1/16".

c) For the operator, attached is more pictures.

Thanks for your help.

Tom 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1583.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1584.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1586.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1596.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1597.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional pictures,

You have an older GU operator that is no longer made. We recommend taking a look at the 39-315 and 39-316 operators as potential replacements. This operator is compatible with the 39-114L handle. Take a look at the conversion video below for a step by step guide and additional parts needed.

We have a few different locks that have the 2-1/16" spacing. Please start by reviewing the 90-161, 90-077C or 90-077A locks to see which one matches up the best. Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions. 

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.